- “The life which is unexamined is not worth living. PLATO Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord. LAMENTATIONS 3:40”
Excerpt From: Morley, Patrick. “The Man in the Mirror.” Zondervan, 1997. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright. Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/…/the-man-in-the-mirr…/id527705011…
- Define your week by your amount of obedience, nothing else.
- God is all about specifics, Satan is about generalities. Don’t be so foolish to let the devil condemn you with general thoughts, do be humble enough to let the Lord convict you of your specific sins.
- If you are hoping for a good new year, start by being honest with what you will need to do/change to make that happen. Good years don’t just randomly occur, they are made. What do you need to bring into obedience to God this year?
- Christ says to come as you are, no matter where you are. This is a wonderful thing to hear. Remember though, God is seeking to transform us. Although you are to come as you are, you should expect to be changed. If you really want Christ and a difference in your life, it doesn’t matter what you have done in the past, but it does matter what you don’t want to let Him change in your future.